email: LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/ronsenior
Facebook@ trmarketmanage Website: trmarketmanage dot com
Use of eCommerce platforms: PayPal, ProPay, Square, Shopsite, and Shopify
SEO Development Software
Social Media Management
Using Online Advertising Platforms Using PPC Solutions: Google, Facebook, Yelp, Bing, Yahoo, Linkedin
Experience in HTML Web Design Tools: WordPress, Wix, and Livesite
Video Editing – Final Cut Pro, iMovie, Adobe Premiere
CRM Software: Salesforce, Google Sheets
Email Distribution Platforms: Constant Contact, Vertical Response, Drip
Email Clients: Outlook
T.R. Marketing & Management Group – Founder, Acct. Manager, Project Coordinator – June ’09 – Jan. ’11 then January ’14 to Present
Company Description: Independent Contractor for Marketing Coordination, dba T.R Marketing & Mana. handles marketing, promotion, and general business/product/service development for almost every type of company.
-Excel client’s online presence with creation and build out of custom campaign strategies utilizing modern marketing channels like social media, SEO, PPC Advertising, Content Marketing, web video, and/or email marketing.
– Create and develop marketing strategy for campaigns to acquire company targeted direCtly. such as new/renewed customer acquisition or grow client brand loyalty.
– Coordinated “Creative” for all Client advertising & promotional efforts; ex brochures, print and online ads, website, flyers. Oversaw Distribution of media also
– Analyze client’s prospective content (ex. keywords) to rank for usability for implementation on media channels
– Execute integrated marketing strategies on & offline which include broadcast advertising, guerrilla, grassroots, and affiliate promoting.
– Analyze/Report Cost to benefit ratio for Advertising & Promotion efforts (in other words analyzed cost per action, lead, and sale)
– Cost control for all Advertising and Promotions
– Coordinate with client directly, or via the sales department, to assure process of customer acquisition to purchase is flowing accurately,
– Other general duties include: lead generation, project management, development of CRM Process, new partner development, Event Coordinator for network type events
– Client projects have received an average of 200% increase in new customer brand awareness
– Clients have Reported receiving up to 67%+ in new revenue using strategies, dba T.R. Marketing & Management, have implemented.
Crazy N Sane Music Network – Affiliate Recruiter, Marketing Strategist, Asst. Event Coordinator – Oct. 2009 – Dec 2010
Company Description: Company recruited music artists into affiliate network. They provided tools, promotions, exposure events, and network opportunities for affiliates to expose their music to sell through the companies’ platform.
– Canvassed for Artists throughout the country to recruit to a distribution and promotion deal through sister company Music Distribution Inc.
– Managed and formatted affiliated artists’ promotion efforts including flier disbursement for shows, booking venues, and coordinating launch parties.
– Coordinated presentations to relay key objectives and development plans to potential affiliates and partners.
– Prepared talking points for in-house event coordination for company.
– Recorded video footage to edit and package for promotions and presentations.
– Coordinated print and internet marketing projects.
– Developed strategic partnerships to expand CNS’s business partner network.
– Built out webinars and conference calls, as far as agenda or layout, for affiliate partnerships and artist support from the platform.
– Created strategy for SEO needs and implemented them for several company and several affiliate sites per company policy
– Coordinated social media management for several affiliate profile networks, PPC campaigns, direct marketing, and e-mail blast campaigns to promote affiliated artists and partners.
– Created authentic promo and business development strategies with CEO. Company spokesman for workshops and trade shows.
– Designed internet campaigns that Increased site hits 98% over 6 months.
– Signed first 10 artists within initial 2 months of company launch.
– Spoke on the Distribution Panel as a representative for the company at the “2010 Core Dj’s Annual
Project Management Institute Sept. 2012 – Ongoing
Earning Certified Affiliate of Project Management (CAPM) Accreditation from prestigious Project Management Institute
Hubspot Academy February 2015 – May 2015
Earned Inbound Certification for Inbound Marketing Methodology
University of Utah Sept. 2002 – May 2003
emphasis in Electronic Journalism, Minor: Marketing/Advertising Management **earned degree